Connections . . . Security. . . Reliability!
Industrial-Grade Equipment for the Ultimate Performance and Reliability
We recognize that downtime is not an option for our servers. That’s why we invest heavily in hardware and facilities that ensure that our clients are up and running on the Internet 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Our Khimaira-GreenEarthHost servers are located in a private data center facility in Michigan.
- Manned 24/7/365 with an on-site staff that is stacked with highly trained technicians, our US-Central data centers feature some of the quickest response times in the industry.
- These data centers also feature numerous zones for added redundancy as well as the ability to team with our US-West region to provide true Geographic Redundancy in multiple Disaster Neutral US regions.
- The facility is equipped with a Raytheon fire suppression system, designed to immediately extinguish fire and protect equipment. The command center is controlled via automatic doors to further secure and protect the equipment.
- The NOC is located in a secure, monitored, class A building with a minimum number of approved personnel allowed access to highly sensitive areas and equipment. A detailed record of employee and visitor entry is maintained at all times.
- With a powerful network that includes an increasingly impressive list of peers and Tier-1 premium bandwidth providers, we have the infrastructure to accommodate clients that require consistent uptime.
- In addition to the peace of mind provided by our network, our US-Central data centers boast on-site security highlighted by motion-detecting CCTV security cameras monitoring the entirety of our the data centers, man traps, employee-only access, 24/7/365 manned security, the latest security system controls as well as reinforced poured concrete walls.
- Our power systems are built with extensive fault tolerance and resilience at every layer. From redundant Uninterruptible Power Supplies, to automation at all levels of transfer to our multiple N+1 Generac diesel generators, we have back-up power available at all levels for any possible scenario.
- Temperature and humidity are precisely regulated, year-round, to ensure optimal equipment reliability. Each cooling unit contains independent compressors and cooling loops to further enhance fault tolerance and reliability. Air filtration systems actively remove foreign particles from circulation and cycle the entire data center air supply in just a matter of minutes.
- Support technicians oversee the hardware to maintain the 100% uptime guaranteed by our SLA.
The network center has been designed to accommodate clients demanding the highest quality network performance. There is a central focus on redundancy allowing our network to rapidly self-heal failures without interruptions to connectivity. Our redundancy is multi-tiered with N+1 internal device elements as well as entirely redundant chassis allowing any routing device to fail without interrupting client data connectivity. All core routing and switching equipment is state-of-the-at Cisco.
Providing the highest quality Internet connectivity and performance is our top priority. We have selected premium Tier-1 bandwidth providers, ensuring minimal latency and fast connections to all points of the global internet.
We are proud to feature direct connectivity with Global Crossing, Comcast, Verizon, Cogent and Level3. Our aggregate connectivity reaches an astounding 8,500+ networks that are just a single network away from our uplinks.
- Redundant Fiber Entrance expandable to 1840 Gigabits per second
- Multiple Redundant Gigabit Ethernet links to Data Center 1 and Data Center 2
- Fully Redundant Cisco 6509 Sup720 Distribution Switches
- Redundant Gigabit Ethernet links to each rack switch
- Cisco 4948 48 Port 10/100 rack switches
- 8,000 kVA utility power feed – Expandable to 32,000 kVA
- Redundant ASCO Closed Transition Bypass Isolation Transfer Switches
- Multiple N+1 Generac Diesel Generators
- Multiple N+1 Powerware 9395 550 kVA UPS
- Liebert PDU Units
- Capability to provide Tier-4 Power
- Multiple Liebert 20 and 22 Ton Upflow AC Units
- Designed for addition of Air-side Economization
- Capability to provide Tier-4 Power
- 24x7x365 manned facilities
- CCTV security cameras, covering all entrances and space inside/outside data centers
- Sites entrance controlled by electronic perimeter access card system
- Sites remotely monitored by 3rd party security company
- Entrances secured by mantraps with interlocking doors
- SSAE-16 & HIPAA Compliant, Safe Harbor Certified