So we can assist you as completely and as promptly as possible, please provide us with sufficient information.
95% of the hosting related questions we receive are already answered in materials on this site. So, please check to see if the information you need is already available for your immediate access.
- To view our tutorials and see articles about a variety of topics, visit our Knowledgebase.
- For the top ten troubleshooting questions we receive, visit this page.
- For ‘getting started’ tips, visit this page.
- To place an order for webhosting, go here.
- For details on the packages we offer, visit this page.
- For information on making payments, go here.
- To find your balance due, or to see if we have received your payment, log into your client billing interface here:
- The username will be your primary account email.
- If you have lost your password (which may or may not be the same as your control panel password), you can request a password reset at the client login page.
- If you pay your invoice in your client interface, it will be immediately credited.
- Other payments are applied manually and will not show until payment is received and posted.
- Keep your account contact information up to date so that you will receive important client information!
- Domain name
- Telephone number
- The specific problem (and any error messages you are receiving)
- What you have tried to do to resolve the problem; and any other details that might be helpful.
We’ll do our best to help you diagnose the problem and provide solutions!